And so were we!
The girls and I embarked on a nearly three week vacation and posting all that that entails will take a while so I will start in baby steps.
OK---Our first stop was Idaho, which was more like a "layover." Lane stayed another day but the girls and I were off the next day.
Things we did while in Montana:
BBQ, Dinner out, seeing old friends, visit to Dad's grave, which went better than expected, except for Hannah and that went EXACTLY as expected....side note: my dad is buried in August, MT. If you are ever in this tiny little town of just under 300 people, you must eat at The Buckhorn....I know.....such a Montana name but the food is amazing and my cousin is the cook (don't think they call 'em chefs up there.)
(The Buckhorn)
After our trip to August, we toured the Valley, seeing some familar "sights" along the way. Here is my high school. (Stop laughing).
Think I'll end today's entry with a Montana sunset.


1 comments:
cool..nice to see a bit o your history, and really, i'm not laughing AT ALL!
Post a Comment