Thursday, August 28, 2008

DNC Part 2

Last night's night DNC brought to you by the letter A for Abysmal and the number 10, the number of times Joe Biden, used the word Abysmal.

Joe, Joe, Joe....I think he's had work done around his eyes. They look a little too tight. The one thing I liked that he said was about how you know you've done well at parenting when you can look at your children and know they are more successful than you.......I hope I have that same feeling in the future.


And Joe's mom....how cute is she? A little brittle looking, but hey, Joe's old so mom must be even older right?! How cute that her dress matched his tie.

Michelle--not so sure about those flowers around the neckline, girlfriend. Lovely dress color though.

Honestly, I didn't watch much of this; forgot it was on until a friend called. I watched some but mostly flipped between the DNC and the Family Guy and let's be honest, the family guy is a more "pure" and "wholesome" show.

So I flip back and there is Katie "I Bleed Liberal" Couric; can't stand her. She has no concept of being part of the media and impartial.

Best part of the night--behind Katie Couric--some guy who albeit good looking, was still just a white guy trying to look rhythmic and yes, he had the white guy bite goin'. Good times.

I'll sum it up -- when I flipped back to Family Guy, Brian, the dog, says, "anything lower on that remote than mute?"

Completely off subject---yeah!!! Prison Break--and more importantly, Wentworth Miller, is coming back soon.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

You've got to comment on the RNC, even though that can't be as entertaining as the comments for the DNC. Wentworth was as delicious as ever. I can't wait until the first body shot now that he doesn't have his tattoos.