I thought it would be kinda fun to share things we've experienced that we would recommend (or not). I know I'm always looking for something new or wondering how something is or was so hey, let's share----
My latest picks:
Books:
"Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert (warning: a bit of language; interesting, is really best for those who have experienced the loss of a relationship and/or for those who would enjoy reading about one's spiritual and personal journey)
Music:
Newton Faulkner - "Dream Catch Me"
Secondhand Serenade - "Fall for You"
Michael Cera & Ellen Page - "Anyone Else but You"
Peter Salett - "Heart of Mine"
Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - "Falling Slowly"
Jason Mraz
Gavin DeGraw
check 'em out on youtube....have I mentioned I love youtube? also, I love XM Radio....it's another way I found new music.
Movies:
Dan in Real Life
Juno
Definitely, Maybe
Restaurants:
Joey's Seafood & Grill (Off Farm & Durango, across from the Albertson's)
Shane's Rib Shack
Famous Dave's BBQ
Red Brick Pizza
Q'doba
Ci-Ci's Pizza
Bob Taylor's Steak House
Misc:
Debbie Meyer's Green Bags (they really do save your fruits and veggies!)
Costco's "Chicken Salad Sonoma"
CranBlueberry Trail Crunch Mix---also at Costco
I would love to know what you've heard, read, done, or eaten lately that you would recommend (or not).
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Leslie's Picks
Posted by Leslie at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
AH! We are HUGE Jason Mraz fans! Good to know there are other supporters out there!
Post a Comment