

I never thought this little "game" would kick my butt.....but dang.....I am sooooo sore. Turns out Wii Fit is a really good fitness program. I hate, I mean LIKE that it provides guides to ensure you're not loafin' either.

I especially like how it gives you a body fitness exam, providing you your BMI and WiiFit age. I really, really, like how when it discovers you're overweight, it plumps up the little Wii Me icon. That's always a good self-esteem boost.
(not actual Trammell Family Wii image)
Well, guess I have incentive to not only slim the real me, but the Wii Me, too!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Ouch!
Posted by Leslie at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh, sister, I feel your pain. I cringed when my Mii turn into a big blob after Wii Fit told me I am OBESE, not just overweight, but OBESE. Funny, I don't think I've used the thing since...
Post a Comment