Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The New Addition.....

The new addition to the Trammell Family came in the form a baby girl named Piper Belle. She is beyond precious and we are so happy we had the opportunity to be at her baby blessing.

I'll wax poetic here: It seems we all seem to miss out on each other's important moments more than we should. Time is going to slip away really fast and pretty soon the Trammell side will be like the Jackson side with the nieces and nephews becoming adults, soon graduating from high school and college, getting married, and having children of their own! I'm still in shock that I'm a GREAT AUNT!! How did that happen? Well, I mean, I KNOW how it happened.... I seem to know the mechanics of it all since I have three of my own......ha ha..... but seriously! Where did the time go? I guess I am just hoping we can all share more time together despite the expenses and efforts it takes to do it. The end.

That said,

drum roll please....

Here she is!


(please note the baby bling her Aunt Leslie made her)




The big girls LOVED their new cousin and Abby was so distracted by her love for cousin Lizzie she didn't give the baby a whole lot of attention but that's okay. We'll catch a photo of the two of them together next time.

There's nothing sweeter than a new baby!


0 comments: