Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just thinkin'....

I was sitting here having some quiet time and reading other people's blogs and I thought, "geez, why haven't I blogged myself lately?" Then I realized, I've been busier with the Scentsy Candles than I realized but I do have to say, I'm lovin' do the Scentsy Candle thing. I am enjoying getting to socialize more and I love filling my house with all these fun scents! I have my first official party tomorrow in front of people I don't know, so I suspect I'll be really nervous so wish me luck. I hate speaking of front of people.


Anyway, what really grabbed my attention was my friend's blog entry that involved a photo of candy and having this particular scent warming in my house (Winter Wonderland) made me feel like I could literally smell her photo; it made me look up at the red snowflake warmer I got for our home and wow! I realized I'm really ready to move past Thanksgiving and get on to Christmas. I love Christmas. (I hate the shopping), but I love Christmas and this year I get my mom for a visit which for this particular holiday, hasn't happened in 7 years and was the last Christmas I got with my dad. So for all of you who get to see your mommy's and daddy's on a regular basis---savour it--enjoy it--take every moment you can with them.
Moving along now.......I happened to put the warmer next to the picture of the girls playing in Los Alamos last Winter--just seemed to go together. Kinda makes me homesick for Montana and snow. (until I start freezing, I'm sure!)


3 comments:

Baldwin Fam said...

Congrats on the mini business venture. :) I had good intentions of coming over the day of you party but you know the crazy life of a newborn + uncooperative toddler. I do want to come over still though to smell the fragrances. They look like good Xmas gifts. :)

Whitney said...

I love that warmer. I didn't think about getting one for the holidays. I want to live where trees and snow are, just like the picture. That would be heaven!

Carol said...

ok...didn't think about getting a christmas warmer....it's SO cute! hmmmmmmmm.........