Okay, so my friend writes me, curses me for starting a blog because it has led to her become a blog stalker and now she spends all her time blog jumping, getting caught up in the lives of people she doesn't even know. But I'm glad she has this obession, because she sends me links I otherwise would never find and stories I would otherwise never be "told."
The following link gave me that little reminder I seem to frequently need--I need to remember how blessed my life has been, that things are so much better than I think they are, and I am lucky I have three, beautiful, healthy, fun children.
Today was one of those mornings where I felt rushed and stressed and I knew I was being overly critical with every child, especially my eldest, because she is becoming a young lady and frankly, I tend to expect more from her.
and then......
my friend sends me this link so if you are brave enough and have a box of tissue handy, click on this link.
http://exhibitiona.net/maraadams/
Monday, October 13, 2008
A reminder.....
Posted by Leslie at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment