For those of you who have received my homemade jewelry.....particularly the baptism necklaces and bracelets, by now you have noticed the silver tarnishing. I use silver plated materials on all my work and as silver, it tarnishes, that said, just thought I would share a tip, (and perhaps you already know this).....for $4.99 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond I bought silver cleaner (I'm guessing I got ripped off and could have found it cheaper at WalMart but B,B&B is so much more appealing). It took all of 15 seconds to dip Emily's jewerly in the cleaner basket, rinse it, pat it dry and whala, looks like I just made it.
Just thought I'd share so you can continue to enjoy your jewelry. For weeks Emily has wanted to wear her bracelet and necklace and they just didn't look good and frankly, it would have been embarassing for her to wear them so I had to fix that lil' problem. I was pleased with how incredibly quick the cleaner worked.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Jewerly Tip
Posted by Leslie at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
good tip.
Hey, I have been reading the Meanest Mom blog for months now (at your blog's suggestion). She is really hilarious. Anyway, if you haven't looked at it lately, it's worth a look now.
Love ya,
Robyn
Post a Comment