My children aren't accustomed to their clothing being in their dresser drawers and not in a "yet to be put away" laundry basket.....so as Hannah wandered aimlesly around looking for something to wear today, she wore nothing but her "jug" holder and purple panties (she is going to HATE me for this entry) anyway, Emily cleverly says:
(with complete sarcasm): "Hannah, I really think you're shorts are way too short." snicker, "but I guess you could wear them to HUMANities."
She was so proud of herself. I, too, was proud. A small tear came to my eye as I watched my daughter begin to master completely inappropriate jokes with the gift of sarcasm.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
What Not to Wear....
Posted by Leslie at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
they are blossoming so beautifully...you should be SO proud!
That is too funny! Don't you love to watch there personalities develop each day! So Fun!
Miss Emily! Very impressive for a wee 8 year old!!
Has Hannah read this post yet??
So where is the pic that goes along with that?
Post a Comment