Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Proof

Here's proof the Tram Fam doesn't eat just red meat....I made this meal over the weekend and it was, if I do say so myself, terrific!


I have posted what I did to prepare the salmon on the food blog, the rice is basic white rice, but I toss in some chicken bullion, and a tich of butter. I got the asparagus recipe from the friends and food blog. What I learned: less is more when it comes to the parmesan. The first time I made the asparagus, I sprinkled very little parmesan and it was perfect! Second, time, thought: "hey, I like parmesan"....and it was not quite as good. It was interesting how the excessive parmesan changed the taste quite a bit.

Over all, a very pleasant meal. Did my kids eat it? Emily ate the rice and salmon. She loves salmon. Hannah was forced to choke down a couple of bites of rice and discovered she now loves salmon. They each had to take a bite of asparagus....it made them turn as green as the asparagus! Fine--more for us! I am just really happy I have at least two children who will eat salmon.


1 comments:

Carol said...

that looks delish...and being nearly 11:00 at night and starving to death with NOTHING to snack on...I feel even more desperate to go find SOMETHING!