Friday, April 11, 2008

Flower Day


I love the Bellagio Conservatory.....I took the girls there last week. I love each change of the season and the only place I can actually feel that is at in indoor conversatory...funny thing, huh? For those who don't know, the Bellagio Conservatory constructs nearly everything out of fresh flowers. That lady bug behind the girls was made out of carnations.

We love going there, and this time, I couldn't believe the blast of smell I got when we entered. It was amazing. I kept breathing in and in, hoping the scent would stay with me. Unfortunately we had to leave and return to the polluted Vegas air....but for that moment in time we spent in the conversatory, we were somewhere amazing....and more amazing is spending the day with punkin's watching them be amazed by the sights of the Conservatory.
I love that my girls still hold hands....and they are not embarassed because when love is that pure and innocent, it just doesn't matter.

5 comments:

Kari said...

That last picture with the girls is a classic, you should send it into a magazine. LOVE IT!

Baldwin Fam said...

I love the Conservatory too! It's so very not "Vegas," I'm sure that's why it has such great appeal. :) I do hope that if we have another girl, she and Tigi have sisterly love like your girls. I love it.

Kerri Marie said...

I agree! That last picture is beauiful. What sweet girls!

Debbie Freeman said...

How fun and I too, love that last pic! It is one of those pictures that kind of freezes everything and you will have that moment forever.

Carol said...

fun pics...

love the new background.