Well, once a year we don our driver's apparel and head out to the race track for the NASCAR race. Lane is a big Jeff Gordon fan. Several years ago I chose Jimmy Johnson....I thought he was pretty cute. I can't say I am the huge fan that Lane is, but I am a huge fan of getting to share this particular day with Lane once a year. We also get to have Gramma and Grampa Trammell for this event every year. Lane takes his dad to Friday and Saturday I go to the Sunday Race. The girls LOVE having grandparents around.....cuz face it, none of us gets to see each other enough....the reality of living too far away. Race day is an interesting environment to observe, that's for sure! Oh, and no, neither of our driver's won. The winner was Carl Edwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Right on for NASCAR! Atleast you got a fun weekend after your crappy breakin. I love the quote you titled on your blog. I actually have it on my wall in my family room. :)
Nothing like a day to enjoy each other and the sound of cars flying by at a speed we all wish we could drive!
Post a Comment