Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My lil' girl!


I finally got around to taking some pictures of Abby. Since there isn't a Target, Walmart (well, there's a Walmart, but I swore I'd never go back!), Sears, Kapture Kids, Picture People, you name it, close to me....and I'm cheap and lazy.....I took Abby's four year old pictures myself. Glad I did; she hammed it up for a few shots then stood up, threw down the flowers, and said, "I done." Models are such divas :)

9 comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

Those are sweet pictures. Reagan now wants me to paint her fingernails so her bracelet looks as good as Abbey's :).

jen said...

She is so darn cute.

Kerri Marie said...

She has grown so much! I just found your blog. I hope you are doing great. -Kerri Miller
my blog is www.tkmillerclan.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Adorable...good job!

Randi Chatterton said...

Cute pictures! She is getting so big!

Whitney said...

She looks so grown up. Tell her I miss her tons.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Baldwin Fam said...

Abby's such a cutie girl! And she just knows that her precious playtime is valuable and can't be "wasted" taking pictures. :)

Hannah said...

Abby is so cute