Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter

It seems that many friends and family members are going to have a stroke if I don't post soon. :)

I get in a funk sometimes and it's not that I don't want to be blog, but I feel like I've gotten behind, then it becomes overwhelming, then I think, "Hey, I'm suppose to be enjoying this.....so I wait until I feel like it....", but I'm up for the task today. Finally!
Easter. What a photo flop......

I had uncooperative subjects this year so there are no truly stunning pictures to post, but I'll show what I got.

We of course waited until the last minute to dye our eggs. Seems like Easter really snuck up on us this year!


1 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

Your girls are so beautiful.

I totally understand the back log of stuff to blog. I do that all the time.