Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Pause

O.k., yet another pause from my vacation blogging....but gramma is here! So we've been up to other things....


Got a new puzzle....girls' choice...so you can guess what it is I'm sure (photo by Hannah; she wants her props).

Mom and I went to Phantom of the Opera! My third time, her first. Yet again, worth every dime. It was great and mom was surprised. I didn't tell her where we were going; just gave her an outfit and said, "put this on." She says she loved it.



Oh, here is Abby reverting because gramma is here...just teasin'....she's just being silly. You can see it in her eyes.....


and here she is in her pudding, sugar coma.....

Oh! Only 4 more days 'til school starts--'nuff said......

1 comments:

Carol said...

So fun. Looking forward to the puzzle (how many pieces?) Maybe we'll borrow it from you sometime!
Your lookin' pretty tall (and lovely) in that picture, eh!