Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Vacation 2009 - Disneyland

Ah, the time honored tradition of "The Family Vacation"....the fun, the laughter, the inevitable breakdown of each person leading to a whole lot of tears....the physical pain from walking miles and miles of Disneyland....the wishing you had began to workout to prepare for this blessed event....good times; good times.

Honestly, since this has become the traditional family vacation--well, Disneyland and going to the beach--there really isn't much to say. So I think I'll just post pictures, adding a few nuggets of information along the way.



(The girls now understand my 45 adapter necklace; I think it was more painful when they asked what a 45 was.)




(I wish Peter Pan's Flight was a longer ride but boy is it worth it!)


(Never can see Emily on this ride but I can ony imagine her expression is that of sheer fear and excitement all at once)





(took this especially for Aunt Terri, the family Tigger collector)


(Abby was kind enough to share her "A" with the big girls)


(Here is what they each thought of the Pirates ride; can't believe Abby hates this ride.)


(take a look at Walt's head...kinda funny timing.)




(I bought this shirt for Lane because it is so completely be-fitting of his personality)


(Something new to Disneyland--Pixie Hollow!!!)






(found this little gem then wished we hadn't since we don't need the extra calories--it is a must if you visit Anaheim. Joe's Italian Ice and Ice Cream shop---mmmmm.)

2 comments:

Carol said...

love the Lane shirt...can't wait to see Pixie Hollow. How come it too em' 50 years to decide to put that in? Hasn't Tink been an icon since conception?????

Looks like a rip roarin' good time!

Sal-my-gal said...

I so want to take my kids to Disneyland before they get too old. Fun, fun!