I've noted the request for my RNC comments.....sorry I delayed and I now no longer remember as much......here's what I recall.
First, Laura Bush. Love her and when "W" says he married up, he sure did!
Fred Thompson, I wondered if he wanted to end by saying, "did I mention I use to sleep with Lorrie Morgan?!" Yes, she's hot and one day she had an intelligent revelation and dumped his butt.
I liked the Ronald Reagan tribute but when they said Ronald Reagan never forgot who he was well.....ummm....hello? Alzheimers? I'm pretty sure he forgot who he was. He forgot who EVERYONE was....(bad, i know....sorry--just being funny).
Glad so see Lieberman no longer speaks as slow as a snail crawls.
"W"......figures he either didn't receive or didn't understand the memo that he should wear a red tie and match the others, particularly Laura. Power red, Georgie! So what did he wear? Blue....a blue tie that frankly matched everyone at the DNC. I call it, Barack Blue.
I'm torn on my feelings about Sarah Palin---I'm torn between---yippee, a woman! you go girl and all that crap and between the feeling of "when will you see your kids?" because let's be real, I am practically 24/7 with my kids and I feel like I'm missing out---but hey, her choice, not mine.
Ultimately, she and Barack balance each other's lack of experience. I'm on the fence about McCain but good for him on the 18 year younger wife .....rich and attractive. Best combination. Ha! Ha!
Well, that is the best I can do. Hope it was a good recap.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
RNC
Posted by Leslie at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment