I forgot to mention my favorite RNC moment.......it was when Piper Palin, who is all of what, 6? 7? practiced her future use of a mom's "fixall"---you know spit---a mom's WD40, a mom's cleanser, a mom's way of spackling, removing, or adjusting anything and everything......when she licked the palm of her hand and slicked down her baby brother's hair I laughed so hard that I....well....let's just say I better work on that kegel muscle. It was hysterical to me as a mom and as a former baby sister. That had to be the best part of the convention.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PART TOO! I absolutely loved that -- her licking the palm of her hand and smearing the baby's stray hairs smooth. Loved it! I've mentioned it to several other moms, and nobody else appreciated it like I did -- except you, my roomie soul sister! HA!!
Post a Comment