Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New "DO"


Emily is very into fashion. She loves clothes, shoes, jewelry, hairdo's....loves fashion --but has poor parents. It's sad really. Poor kid. Anyway, Emily tends to notice what other's have or do....yes, I know, we need to break her of this habit. She has one person in particular she seems to keep an eye on.....we'll call her "Brynley" - ha ha - and for those of you who don't get the "ha ha", it's because Brynley is her actual name. If Brynley comes up with a new, fashionable way of dressing, that's how Emily wants to dress. If Brynley gets new shoes, Emily wants those same shoes....if Brynley gets a new bracelet, Emily wants a similar bracelet.....you get the picture. So sure enough, Brynley got a new haircut so Emily wanted the same cut. Brynley was lucky enough to get an actual stylist for her haircut whereas poor Emily was left with me. But I think I did o.k. and she LOVES it.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

She looks so grown up! I really like the haircut!

Carol said...

that's funny, it's the same cut I gave Kristen a few weeks ago. So if Emily would think that was cool you can tell her so.

Debbie Freeman said...

That cut is so perfect for her and you did a great job. If it makes you feel better, I never went to an actual hairdresser until I was 18. The cut really makes her features stand out and her eyes are beautiful. The pictures are great!

jen said...

She is beautiful. Such a sweet girl.
The "Brynley" thing makes me laugh.
Tell Emily we think she is fab-u-lous!