Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Disney on Ice


We took the girls to Disney on Ice a couple of weekends ago.....yes, I'm just now blogging about it. In fact, now that you mention it, I am finding that if I don't blog about a specific event or subject matter right away, I tend to not get around to it at all. However, I'm trying to catch up, starting with Disney on Ice.

As I have mentioned, Abby thinks she is Cinderella in the flesh so when Cinderella entered the ice arena, she about wet herself. She gave her signature jaw drop expression we've come to know so well. Despite our getting suckered into high priced souvenirs, we left very happy about the day. We were only five rows from the ice. Santa did very well with the tickets this year! None of my photos were too terribly stunning so this is all I have to offer.

0 comments: