Friday, September 14, 2007

Catching Up!

I've had some blogging complaints, or my lack of, .....so I had best get caught up.


We recently used our passes for Disneyland...or Dinenyand...as Abby's says, for the final time; yes, there were tears. But after I gave Lane a big hug, he was all better ...just TEASING! Hannah of course let loose with the waterworks. We may have made too much of a big deal about it being the last time....our bad!

There's a new ride--The Finding Nemo ride....here are a few pics from that.



You can really only take so many pictures at Disneyland before you realize they've all begun to look the same.
The most noteworthy photo of the trip is the look on poor Hannah's face after experiencing the Tower of Terror. I thought for sure she had wet herself. She did it for the t-shirt, that's a direct quote.

I'm glad I captured this moment; Lane gave in to Emmy's I can't walk whining....
and here's the look on Hannah's face since she'd been saying the same thing. Sorry, sweety, 100 vs. 50 is a big deal on a daddy's shoulders.


A friend turned us on to a Mexican restaurant I would like to recommend, El Torito's. Yummy. Our children shamed us and ordered pizza, so we made them move to the table behind us....just teasin'....but really, how embarassing. When your waiter greets you with, "buenos tardes" you know it's gonna be good!

Just a thought: have you ever looked at your family vacation photos and wondered just how many other people's family vacation photos YOU are in? And were you doing anything embarassing?

0 comments: