Wow! I've gotten a bit behind in my blog.
Here's the latest. On June 8 both Lane and I had the opportunity to volunteer for a park field trip, where the class had a nutritional snack. It was hotter than heck already and the kids played in the water. It seemed more like a "it's the end of the year and we really can't think of much for the kids to do and we don't want to be in classroom," field trip. But hey, they had fun and we could take Abby so it worked out for everyone!
On June 9 I got to see one of my best friends, Robyn. Robyn and I met when we were 18 and going to the University of Montana...yes, I've tried college a couple of times. We became roommates when Robyn and her roommate didn't get along (she was bizarre; I can't blame Robyn) and my roommate thought it would be a great idea to just switch rooms. So Robyn moved in with me and we totally hit it off. We been friends for hmmmm...around 23 years now. I commend us both on our keeping in touch long before email and internet! She is probably one of the funniest people I know. I could've sat and talked with her for hours! Wish she lived near me.....or no, wish I lived near her since she lives near beautiful Seattle!
Robyn, it was great to see you! We've got to make it more often than every 5 years! I am in search of an old photo and yes, I will post it....unless you beg me not to!

2 comments:
Oh, honey, don't challenge me on the photo deal. I have many incriminating photos of you from your days of youth. And then there's the one of our bras hanging side by side on the inside of our dorm room door. Whose bra was so tiny that it was probably a training bra? You're lucky I don't have a scanner.
It was a DELIGHT to see you last weekend. You made my day. I look forward to our next visit -- hopefully not so many years in between visits!
Love ya,
Robyn
Oh, don't think I won't post that photo of the bras, girlfriend, I have it, too...remember those pictures I took out of my photo album for our last breakfast? I can't find 'em! I'm so mad. I am still on the hunt; I'll find them. Training bra? Well, at least I have evidence that at one time I didn't have body fat cuz I sure can't say that now!
Post a Comment