So we, and by we, I mean Lane, put a lot of time in the puzzle last night (I think he's tired of the kitchen table having a puzzle on it!). Anyway, here is how it is coming together.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Puzzle Progress
Posted by Leslie at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So how does Lane feel about you taking pictures (of him) to post in your blog?
VERY impressive puzzle progress. I think if we tried to do a puzzle like that, it might just sit on the table for a good year. I'm just not smart enough to do puzzles that have more than 25 pieces!
Hmmmm....I didn't ask what he thought....he did make some there's "big daddy" comment. Jen! How exciting to see a comment from you. I'll bet you'll be calling after you read the babysitter story.
Post a Comment