Not that I questioned it, but I now know I have three kids with creative minds.....we were driving down the road the other day and Abby said, "look at the horsy in mountain!" Hannah was the first to notice when moved out this way, then Emily, now Abby. The other girls were about 4, I think, so Abby is three and therefore the most gifted, but then again the baby of a family usually is the most gifted (ha ha just teasin'....no phone calls please!).
Hopefully they will have Lane's academic intelligence and my creativity (not that Lane isn't creative; gotta say that or he'll flip!). In fact, take a look at his hospital art. Yes, that is an artist's rendition of a staph infected eye. Oh, and I have got say--I just thought this was so funny--Emily kept calling it the "bloopy" eye and kept asking me, "mom, when is that bloopy eye going to go away. I don't like Abby having that bloopy eye--I feel so bad that Abby has that bloopy eye." Funny kids.

Oh, and I need to revise a previous statement. My squeeze was not pleased with my statement that he was "on most days" a great husband.....he apparently was not impressed with my need for comedic effect, so please allow me to confirm, he is great on all days!

2 comments:
That's one impressive horse in the mountain. I have never noticed it. I guess I have felt these mountains aren't really worth any of my attention!
Yes, not what you and I would call mountains....aren't they suppose to have trees?
Post a Comment