First, let me say...Hannah fairly recently updated her blog and it is quite the read. Very amusing. She is such a clever and creative girl. I can't believe she will be 12 on Saturday. (www.hrtram.blogspot.com)
Secondly, I must address my blogging absence.
Okay. I'll confess. I've been seeing someone. Yes, it's true. And he's keeping me really busy. His name is Mr. Face Book. Face has lured me into his web and I simply can't help myself. I want to spend time with him, plus he talks a lot and I have to admit, I like that.
While I'm being honest, I have to admit I am also seeing someone named Gym. Gym isn't quite as good to me. In fact, he can be downright mean and yet I keep seeing him because he and I like that two hours away together. He is a lot less of a talker--he likes music and television. We spend time walking treadmills, riding ellipticals, and biking. Sometimes we sit in the sauna and the hot tub. Even though Gym is making me big promises of a physical makeover, he isn't quite coming through yet. But it's worth seeing if he does.
Oh, I forgot....while I'm riding the honesty train, I guess I may as well tell you that I am also seeing Mr. Pilates. He is actually abusive and the fact that I know that and yet I keep seeing him makes me one strange person. But sometimes I walk away from our relationship feeling stronger...a little beaten up physically, but stronger. He makes a lot of promises, too, so I'm considering ending our relationship. I think I need more time with Gym before I can enter into a relationship with the likes of Mr. Pilates. Mr. Pilates is so intense.
So that's where I've been and what I've been up to. Wish me luck juggling these three relationships.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Explanation
Posted by Leslie at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't wait to start seeing Mr. Gym and Mr. Pilates again!! We found a gym here but with starting to teach school in a couple of weeks, I've opted to wait for a few months before making any commitments.
(You will LOVE how you feel/look after doing pilates for a while! It has to be my number one choice for exercise!!)
Wow that is alot of men in your life. Good to know that Lane has a high self esteem od he might be jealous. Hahaha
yer hillarious! that Mr. Face is a bad influence...i think you should agree to see other people! as for Mr. Pilates, I'm willing to see what he'll do for me, i like to live dangerously...
My goal is to have arms like Kristina's!
You are so funny!
Post a Comment