I got the title of this blog from my girls' t-shirts. Fits the fam to a "T"....ha ha
We must have done something right because Santa sure dropped a load. We always say we'll encourage Santa not to go overboard and that we, too, will go easy but it never happens.
There is so much to blog about and so little time so for right now, I will simply say Christmas was wonderful. My sister Kelly, her husband Brent, and their daughter Kira came to visit. It was nice to have family for such a special holiday. We miss them. We had a lot of fun and there's plenty to blog about. I'll have to do that when the kids are not standing at my side asking, "are you done yet?", "can I have the computer now?", "are you done yet?", "are you gonna be much longer?", "are you done yet?".
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

2 comments:
Gee, sorry for your computer problem. I don't have to worry about that anymore. Neener...neener...neener :)
Can't wait to hear more about your week. Guess I could call you...what a novel idea!!!
Hello Trammells! It's Christmas the best?! We love it too, maybe a little too much.:) Found you through the Browns. You're welcome to stop in and visit us if ya like at baldwinfam.blogpost.com.
Post a Comment