Wednesday, March 7, 2007

And the result is?

So, it turns out that cleaning the refrigerator can be a very bad thing. Take it from me....leave that dirty shelf alone! I was washing the tempered glass shelf above the crisper. It required some deep cleaning so I was at the sink. I was almost done....just oh so close....when it slipped from my hand! And the result is? A shattered glass shelf! I mean SHATTERED. Not a few pieces...MILLIONS of pieces. It hit the center divider of the sink on a direct hit and BOOM! Gone in a matter of seconds. I stood there just staring at the sink. Shock that it happened and amazed I only suffered a small thumb cut. Here is another interesting thing....when glass shatters this level, A) It goes EVERYWHERE B) It lays there and crackles like rice crispies. It took an hour to clean up this little mishap. So here is the result.




Abby says, "when the spoon drops, use your hand!). And the result is? A gooey red, stained hand. We washed her hand and yes, it is still red. That's what we call "caught red-handed."




























1 comments:

Carol said...

Yes, there is something disturbing about 'the hand'! Enjoying your dialoge...