
18th Wedding Anniversary: We decided to go to Vegas...ha ha! We went to Le Reve at the Wynn (I could only snap one shot before the show started, otherwise, phones and cameras are prohibited). It was an amazing show. I highly recommend it. I did some research on Yelp about where to eat post-show and I found a place that has been around for almost 40 years. It was has been a place traditionally hit by locals after they get off their shift....like dealers, waitresses, and um.....strippers. We couldn't identify any strippers but Lane was hopeful. It was very neon! Decent food, huge portions, interesting decor and overall interesting vibe. It's called The Peppermill.
Overall, we had a wonderful night. We had never been to the Wynn or the Encore. (Pictures of those places are to follow.) We got home really late and learned that we weren't as young as we used to be so a lot naps were taken the next day!
Maybe next we'll do something tropical...hint, hint, Lane!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
18 Years of Bliss
Posted by Leslie at 7:08 AM
Labels: 18th Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
you guys looks sooooo cute!!!! ahhhh young loooove ;) congrats on surviving 18 yrs!!!sly
Post a Comment