I've been getting my butt kicked for not blogging---geez people, I can't do it all! :) I changed the background---is that a good start? What? No? (heavy sigh) Fine. I'll post a little something.
I've been ignoring my blog. But I can't help it. The world of Facebook sucked me in! It is so addicting!
It all started when my 17 year old niece invited me to be her Facebook Friend (which, how cute is that that a 17 year old would want her "29" year old Aunt to be her Facebook friend) Anyway, to do so I had to set up an account. Well, it totally snowballed. I have reconnected with people I knew when I was 6 all the way through to high school. It is weird to see us all grown and being parents. Some of my FB (that's code for Facebook if you didn't know), I used to babysit! One of my FB friends is 25 in a few months and I was at the hospital when she was born! I've even made FB friends with people I didn't even know, but they know MY friends! Kinda cool.
Anyway, I promise I will soon break out the memory stick and post some photos of the most recent events, which sadly, there isn't much to show besides Christmas.
Good night!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
yeah, yeah, I know....
Posted by Leslie at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yesterday I heard someone call it "Crackbook." HA HA!
Post a Comment