Here are the latest projects of the Tram Fam.
Hannah's class recently put together a career fair. Hannah chose to interview her dad about project management.

She also recently had a reading project and put together a diorama. That girl LOVES dioramas.
She did a great job on both.

Emily made a gingerbread house at school. We were amused by her "lick spots". What is a lick spot you ask? It is the two peppermint candies at each end of the house and of course, you can lick them--adds a little more pleasure to having the gingerbread house. She was recently a pilgram and also disguised Tom the Turkey. No, Tom the turkey isn't my brother-in-law, although he can kinda be a turkey--ha ha--just teasin' Tom! Tom the Turkey is given each year to the younger kids to disguise so Tom doesn't become Thanksgiving dinner. She obviously chose Dorothy. We thought it was adorable.



Lane and I worked on a very, cute puzzle. In case you can't see the title, it is Cinderella's Grand Arrival.

My biggest, most time consuming labor of love has been my short love story that turned into a novel. I wasn't even sure I could come up 30,000 words when Lane recommended I write a book, but 40 chapters, an Epilogue and 113,000 words later, I was done and it was by far larger than I ever dreamed possible. It will probably never in a million years be published but it has been an amazingly fun project--but I am going to try to have it published. I loved going to the worlds of my two main characters, Jack and Addy, every day. It is a very sappy love story that I can't let my girls read until they're about sixteen. By then they too will have cried enough tears over a boy to appreciate it. I would class it as a juvenile novel that sappy old women like myself would enjoy. The working title is The Book and now that I'm done, I still can't decide what to call it. I have three amazing people reading it and between all of us, it may become publishable one day--but who knows-- in the meantime, I can finally say I've done something I've always wanted to do.

3 comments:
I can't wait for you to all read "The Book". It made me cry, laugh and feel all giddy inside about Jack. You know how you all dreamed of Edward. You will all be dreaming of Jack.
I'm so proud of you!!! Really...can't believe you wrote a whole book. Can't wait to read it!
Love Emily's "lick" spot...I'm laughing disgustingly inside!
Ahhhh! The wonderful non-vampire Twilight! I love it!
Post a Comment