I have decided to start a weekly tradition that by next week, I'm sure I won't be keeping. And although today is Thursday, I had the idea yesterday. Thus an idea was born, "I Wonder Wednesday".
It all began when I man came to my door. I had the door open, but the security door locked, but the glass was up so air could blow through the screen.
He gave me the "Hey, I live right over here and I was wondering if you folks could use some steaks."
1) I wonder why anyone would think I would like to buy meat from the back of their vehicle
2) I wonder why they think it helps to say they live nearby
3) I wonder if the man is psycho. Would I get to the back of the truck, peek into the freezer and become part of the frozen meat? Is he harvesting organs?
That is this week's, "I Wonder".
Thursday, October 11, 2007
I Wonder Wednesday
Posted by Leslie at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is creepy. I've often wondered why people think you would want to buy meat from a complete stranger out of their van. Is it really meat??? And what animal did it come from???
I wonder when you're going to do this again?
Post a Comment